The WarmUp Day is your first stop of your Essen experience. Before the show starts you can meet publishers and fellow game authors as well as professional audience, interested gamers and gaming clubs at this scene get-together. Of course you can and should bring your prototypes for testing and having feedback.
Again this year we also offerPresentations at the WarmUp Day. It's about game design, publishing or simply collecting and playing board games. We are happy to offer you some space to share your knowledge or discuss ideas. Here are some ideas for a talk for example:
- Present your finished prototype and receive final feedback. If you are lucky a publisher is part of your session.
- Your prototype is not ready yet or you are stuck somewhere? Let other people have a look on it and discuss.
- Discuss game mechanics or how to build prototypes.
- Try to discuss new ideas or a create a completely new prototype in the group.
- Share experiences (for example how to sell your game to publishers) with other game designers or rookies in the business.
- Tell your success story and give insights how you design games.
I WANT BE PART OF THE BOARDGAMECAMP!
Please have a look for our services for members. Membership is (forever) free by the way..